Re: [fedora-astronomy] Artwork Theme

Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 21:54 +0100, Telimektar wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I think it would be a good idea to get a specific theme for the
>> Astronomy Spin.
>
> I'm personally not convinced it is a good idea. The default Fedora theme
> gets is chosen as the best compromise between the artistic value and
> usability and gets a big amount of love to become the most valuable one.
> I think that spins should benefit from it.

I find a idea of at least custom wallpaper (which can be included in
Fedora 9 default release too) very good. After all, a "spin" is a
"custom" Fedora =)

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/