[fedora-astronomy] Fedora Astronomy SIG: We are starting!

Marek Mahut mmahut at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 26 14:01:47 UTC 2007

Hello Fedorans,

If you are reading this message, you proposed yourself to help in
creation of Fedora Astronomy Live CD spin. I decided to move it away
from "Features" and create an astronomy SIG, not only for the spin but
also for other interesting projects. It gives up time to prepare it
better, not in urge about release time-live.

We have are own wiki page at,

   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy

and even this shiny mailing list for sharing ideas! If for some case you
don't want to be on this mailing list, you can always unsubscribe by
link located at end of this email.

Our current goal is to package as much as possible of good open-source
tools. Feel free to package and review few if you can and if not you can
also add you preferred software to the list.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy#head-a3bc97e296c823f2b23e072244c1c84d2d430950

Never hesitate to share your ideas for new software and/or project on
this list!

Have a nice day!

--
Marek Mahut                           http://www.fedoraproject.org/