[fedora-astronomy] Meeting during the next week ?

Hi everybody,

I think the time is come for a new meeting.
We must discuss about the future activties of the SIG, goal for F10,
answer to the question of Jeff ( what is the SIG has a summer intern),
and others....
Do you have any preferences for the time of the meeting ?

Please feel free to add your topic here :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/Meetings/Agenda

Hope to read as much as possible of you soon !

--
Michael Ughetto (Telimektar)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MichaelUghetto