Re: [fedora-astronomy] Re: Meeting during the next week ?

Michaël Ughetto wrote:
2008/5/9 Michaël Ughetto <telimektar esraonline com>:
Hi everybody,

 I think the time is come for a new meeting.
 We must discuss about the future activties of the SIG, goal for F10,
 answer to the question of Jeff ( what is the SIG has a summer intern),
 and others....
 Do you have any preferences for the time of the meeting ?

 Please feel free to add your topic here :
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/Meetings/Agenda

 Hope to read as much as possible of you soon !

Nobody answer so here is one proposition.
The next meeting will stand on next Saturday, 17th of May at 1600 UTC.
Please let me know if it's ok for you !

It's acceptable for me and I will join.

Have a good day !

--