Re: [fedora-astronomy] Iraf fork?

Sergio Pascual wrote:
If I understood well, our better (and only ?) option if we want IRAF
in Fedora is to push it to our trac server and work hard, right ? ( i
do not consider the waiting solution )

Yes, that's my opinion. But I would like to hear some others.

Sadly true that it's our last solution. Sergio, would you mind to contact the Iraf developers again, asking if they want to re-consider it or at least help us?

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/