Re: [fedora-astronomy] Iraf fork?

Michaël Ughetto wrote:
To summarize, tasks linked to IRAF are the following :

-Push IRAF into Livna as a temporary solution

We can do this, but as I said before, we won't be able to ship it with the spin...

-Push IRAF on our Trac server

I'm not sure if we can store closed source application on the trac.

-Get in contact with IRAF developpers (and all people that have been
working on it such as the IRAF64) and ask them for their help and
developping documentation.

This should be the first step, I know that Sergio is contacting IRAF.

Is everybody ok for this ?

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/