Re: [fedora-astronomy] IRAF install script

Simon Reynolds wrote:
Hi guys,

Simon,

I noticed the copyright issues with IRAF and that it was suggested on the iraf.net boards that an install script could be used instead. We use iraf a fair bit in university so I've written install scripts for both Fedora and Ubuntu. They're mostly designed for installation onto a single pc as opposed to a network and still have a switch user bug to work out so any ideas, recommendations or hijacking is welcome
They can be found at http://student.dcu.ie/~reynols7/iraf.html

This is a great idea and may work! I know some games are using this strategy.

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/