Setting up plague server - Difficulty w/ SSL setup

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 13:18:44 UTC 2005

> I'm following the README in the plague package, and I'm having trouble
> w/ step 6 of Configuring SSL for your Build System.

So,

For plague 0.3 (packages for FC4/python2.4 at
http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/plague ) I added a tool called
plague-certhelper (in the plague-utils package) that should do what you
need, and updated the README file to use the tool.  If you had problems
or were confused by the previous directions that used OpenSSL, use
plague-certhelper.  Let me know if anything seems unclear or buggy.

Dan