Re: mock update

On 12/2/05, seth vidal <skvidal phy duke edu> wrote:
We need to fix two items:
1. make log files dump out on the fly rather than only at the end.

I committed this to CVS. dcbw was gonna test it, but I haven't heard anything about it. I've tested it pretty good on my side, but, it'd be good to get a second set of eyeballs on it prior to release.

--
-jeff