yum+mach2 for fedora-development tree pseudo-release

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 01:37:16 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 18:03 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> this mostly works like it should. I tested it on an fc3 system and a
>rawhide system with some success.

Oooh, pretty.  And a step in the (right) direction of getting to a
working buildsystem.

>mach setup
>mach rebuild /my/favorite/srpm
>
>and read the output.
>
>see if it works for you.

Seems to work okay in some quick testing on a rawhide i386 box.
anaconda built fine.  On the other hand, the mach package is missing a
buildrequires on libselinux-devel ;-)

If I'm not snowed in tomorrow, I'll try to do an install on an x86_64
box and see how things go there.

Jeremy