buildroots.xml - comps for buildroots

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Mar 11 10:35:22 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

> Just some basic comps groups for the levels that mach describes
> currently.
>
> Thoughts?

I'd say redhat-rpm-config is missing from build, as it won't be pulled in
automatically, and without it you'll get unexpected results, like not
getting debuginfo packages created and having the main binary packages
unstripped...

Also, we could decide as to whether we want to include gcc-c++, as it's
needed by many packages, even many that have nothing to do with C++ but
require it because of libtool/autotools.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
Load : 2.27 2.33 2.11