Mock Patch to Enable Realtime Output of logs

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Wed Oct 19 07:12:12 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 14:59, seth vidal wrote:
> so commit it. :)
>
> I believe you have commit access to mock.

I do?! When did that happen? :P

There is one final problem that this patch does not cover. That is, when
initializing the chroot and the log directory is not available yet.
There's a bit of a buffering job done and then dumped to the log after
the directory is created.

I need to use a lil imagination to make this happen. Currently, I got
around this by dropping what is logged during the preliminary init
stage. (Not really sure how much is logged, yet. Probably just some
directory creates, etc.) Anyway, more polish is needed before commit.

--
-jeff