plague-server && mysql

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Sun Oct 23 19:45:15 UTC 2005

On Oct 21, 2005, at 1:28 PM, Chris Weyl wrote:

> On 10/21/05, Jeff Sheltren <sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu> wrote:
>

>> Hey Chris, thanks, that is helpful for me as well.  Any reason I
>> can't submit a patch doing the above? :)
>>

> Not that I know of.  Have at it! ;)
>
>                            -Chris

I'm attaching a patch to allow plague-server to use MySQL (by
following Chris' instructions).  I'm still working on getting my
buildsys working, so I haven't tested this out with building
packages, but I can say that at least the tables get created when the
server first starts.

It'd be nice if this could get added to CVS :)

-Jeff