Docs & Examples

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Mon Oct 24 16:05:33 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 11:20 -0400, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> OK, I got plague-(server/builder) working - yay!  The README in CVS
> is pretty helpful, but I still had to do a lot of guesswork and
> reading through the code in order to figure out how to set it up.  I
> think it would be very helpful to provide example config files (with
> comments explaining what each setting does, and a list of valid
> settings if applicable), and some more documentation.  I'd be happy
> to help with this - anyone mind if I create some docs/examples
> subpages from the Plague wiki page?
>
> At least I can put up my config files (and try to comment in them a
> bit), show some example targets, document how I got the www scripts
> working with apache, etc.

I've been working on a "Building RPMs" module for the FDP, and one of
the appendices is on plague. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get an
awful lot of it done due to school, but if you want to contribute
something for it I wouldn't mind.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/