New version of mock working (I think)

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Mon Jun 26 16:08:24 UTC 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

> What about using dbus?  Its not "simple" per se, but should scale pretty
> well and allow for pretty good interaction.
Please don't.

As Seth correctly stated, there are people using RHEL4 as the buildserver.
We do.

As far as I understood dbus, I need a daemon running for the message
passing to work.
This will not do on a buildserver.

I don't really care _how_ communication is done, but please do not require
additional software running for that. And no dependencies on gnome-* or
xorg-* stuff as well. Please.

regards,
 andreas