New version of mock working (I think)

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Mon Jun 26 21:19:34 UTC 2006

I have some stock timeout and exception handling code that we can cut
and paste in. It adds another 5-10 lines of code, and should make the
code robust against what you describe.

First order of business would be to get Dan's opinion on the matter,
then settle on an API. I can code this up, along with a test harness.
--
Michael