New version of mock working (I think)

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Mon Jun 26 22:07:46 UTC 2006

One of the signs of project maturity and good leadership is knowing when
to say 'No', and not be afraid to point potential users to better
alternativest to solve their problem. At this point, your request is
right on the border, but I think we can accommodate so far. What I don't
want to run into, though, is the point where we use mock for things like
this: http://thomas.apestaart.org/log/?p=360. That is what 'mach' is
for, and I don't care to try to compete.

--
Michael