To xml-rpc or not to xml-rpc. Reporting mock state

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Jun 26 23:01:16 UTC 2006

Perhaps I've been a bit overengineering this.  Do we really need a full
xml-rpc just to report status?  After talking to our team, and seeing
Mike's post, perhaps dumping to an xml file (with locking) is a saner
solution and easier to deal with when wrapping mock up.

I don't have any vested interest in any solution, I was just hoping to
offer up options.