Re: having a weird issue building emacs w/ plague

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 19:24 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Upon running the rpm script inside the setarch chrooted buildroot, it
> does indeed error out trying to remove some files that it can't find.  I
> have no idea why it can't find these, I'm trying to figure it out.

Ok, more discovery.  With FC1's setarch, if I do:

setarch i386 make

All I get is a success.  It completely ignores the make call.  However
if I enter the chroot w/ setarch x86_64, then call setarch i386 make, it
does the right thing.  Wow, this is a really weird one.  I mean, the
problem IS setarch, but other than fixing it, is there a way you can see
to work around this?