mock buildroot definitions

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Tue Mar 28 16:09:30 UTC 2006

On 3/28/06, Tim Powers <timp at redhat.com> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, why can't mock just use the same format it has been
> using?
>
> Why is it dependent on what's being used elsewhere?

I think the idea is that it's not so much mock as yum, and every time
yum changes how it interacts with comps.xml that would force a change
as to how mock interacts with it (and a corresponding update of it).
(right?)

I like the idea, if it makes things more stable for a plague
implementation.  How would it be handled tho?  Different rpms for the
different groups?  (e.g., buildsys-base, buildsys-minimal, etc, etc)
Or one big rpm?

                                    -Chris