[RFC, PATCH] Build multiple srpms

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Thu May 11 15:55:26 UTC 2006

That would be much appreciated. An RPM that installs a functioning
plague server would be goodness. One nice thing about mock is that you
install the RPM and have a working (but slow) configuration. Make a
couple of obvious config changes to use a local mirror and everything is
good.

An equivalent situation for plague would be goodness.
--
Michael