pungi & checking dependencies?

Jeroen Janssen jeroen.janssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:08:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

I yum.conf.i386 I updated the mirrorlist to state:
mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=core-6&arch=i386

After this I got a 434Mb iso file that works ok (I can boot it &
perform an installation).

So, maybe because I was using the rawhide (testing?) mirrorlist, that
caused it to fail before?

---
Jeroen Janssen