pungi & minimal installation iso?

Jeroen Janssen jeroen.janssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:28:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was wondering what exactly is needed in the comps.xml to create a
minimal (fedora core 6) installation CD (the list of packages that are
a absolute minimum to have)

If I make an 'empty' list, pungi fails because the list is empty :)
If if leave out anaconda-runtime, the building of the iso fails.

Apparently anaconda-runtime pulls a lot of stuff into the iso (xorg
for example).

If I wanted to create an installation CD (with kickstart) that
shouldn't have xorg "during" install, is this possible with the
default anaconda packages? Or does this require customization (if at
all possible?) Should I ask these questions on another mailinglist?

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen