Mock going forward

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Tue Sep 5 16:55:13 UTC 2006

/opt/ is reserved for sysadmin installation of add-on packages and iirc
is normally empty on a clean install. /usr/libexec/mock/mock.py sounds
like a good choice. The other option is to do similar to how yum does
it: /usr/share/mock-cli/mock.py.
--
Michael