Security issue: Can't build mediawiki - F7 thinks it's F8

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 14:54:53 UTC 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:49:13 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> wrote:

> OK, we got that far, but how will you support a new arch in the tree?

Usually we rebuild the package to pick up the arch.  In the secondary
arch world it might not be a bad thing to have them start at devel and
do all the work necessary there to target the next release as the first
release that supports $arch.  There will be lots of changes needed to
packages to build for a new arch anyway and those changes might not be
wanted on a released branch.

--
Jesse Keating