pungi ignores a lot of RPMs when building CD image

Remy Bohmer mythtv.bohmer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:31:44 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I renamed all my groups to 'core', 'base', 'base-x' and
'development-tools', and it does not make any difference... So, I
believe it is not only related to the group naming in the comps
file... I am going to debug this some more today.

If anyone has a good idea about this, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Remy