missing binaries during installation from CD built with pungi

Remy Bohmer mythtv.bohmer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:33:39 UTC 2007

Hello Jesse,

I have discovered a new problem with building a CD image with pungi. I
hope you have an idea what can be the cause:
* During installation and executing the pre-scripts, the binary called
'basename' lacks in the environment.(Notice that my scripts and
kickstart configuration work properly while doing a network
installation with default FC6 boot.iso and diskboot.img, while doing
network installations, basename is there...)
* During partitioning the installer cannot find the binary '/usr/sbin/mkfs.xfs'
* Somewhere during the build I got a message 'unable to stat busybox.anaconda'.

Are these problems related? And what could cause the lack of these binaries?
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

Kind Regards,

Remy Bohmer