mock rfe - buildgroup

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 6 23:03:39 UTC 2007

On Jul 6, 2007, at 6:14 PM, Michael E Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 05:52:19PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
>>
>> I understand your view point.  I think I'd rather leave some
>> breadcumbs in the
>> defaults.cfg file, though commented out.  Show them with what is
>> coded into
>> mock.py but given them an easy way to just uncomment and alter.
>
> That is a very valid point. I can easily do that.
>
> Any suggestions on which config items are candidates for such
> treatment?

Hi Michael, I think what is currently included in defaults.cfg
(looking at 7.2-1.fc6.1) is good.  Also I'd add
config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'install buildsys-build'
as I mentioned previously.  If you want to have everything commented
out (since it's defined in mock.py), that seems good to me, but at
least this would give people an easy way to figure out what options
they can change.

Thanks,
Jeff