F7 pungi-0.3.5-1.fc7 version == Null

For some reason pungi is setting version to Null.

See this tcpdump:

HTTP GET /mirrorlist?repo=fedora-Null&arch=i386 HTTP/1.1

I have been through the code and config files and cannot spot where its coming from.

Any ideas?

I have added $releasever=7 to all the yum entries without any change.
I have added version = "7" to the config file with no change.
I have forced version = "7" at the near top of /usr/bin/pungi with no change.

yum from the command line works like a charm. I have even specified /etc/yum.conf in my config to no avail.

Puzzler!

Thanks