Re: Customizing Fedora 7 with revisor

Hi again, I'm using pungi in command line and after some problems with missing python libs I can run all the steps of pungi until when I try to generate the iso image the erros is the following

[root ccblinux conf.d]# pungi -I -c pungi-ccb.conf
No handlers could be found for logger "pypungi.pungi"
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 187, in <module>
   main()
 File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 126, in main
   mypungi.doCreateIsos()
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 432, in doCreateIsos
   self._doRunCommand(mkisofs + extraargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 77, in _doRunCommand
   raise OSError, "Got an error from %s" % command[0]
OSError: Got an error from /usr/bin/mkisofs

I've found on the net that it maybe related to the label of the disc that can't bo more than 32 chars long, I've tried to get the pungi.py source code on the page and run but the problem persists. Does anyone knows what is this problem related??

Thanks

Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Francisco André wrote:
Hi all, I'm new to this list!

I'm having problems with revisor tool. It runs until the linking release notes an then stop work. The log did not show anything and only half of the packages goes to the temp iso dir.

Doesn any body could help me with it, or tell me where should I look for more information!

Thanks everybody!