Re: Customizing Fedora 7 with pungi

I'm sorry but this is about pungi, not revisor, right?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Francisco André wrote:
Hi again, I'm using pungi in command line and after some problems with missing python libs I can run all the steps of pungi until when I try to generate the iso image the erros is the following

[root ccblinux conf.d]# pungi -I -c pungi-ccb.conf
No handlers could be found for logger "pypungi.pungi"
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 187, in <module>
   main()
 File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 126, in main
   mypungi.doCreateIsos()
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 432, in doCreateIsos
   self._doRunCommand(mkisofs + extraargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 77, in _doRunCommand
   raise OSError, "Got an error from %s" % command[0]
OSError: Got an error from /usr/bin/mkisofs

I've found on the net that it maybe related to the label of the disc that can't bo more than 32 chars long, I've tried to get the pungi.py source code on the page and run but the problem persists. Does anyone knows what is this problem related??

Thanks
Hey Francisco André:

1. What does `rpm -q pungi` return ?
2. There is a situation with the CD label in pungi. The easy solution is to use short labels for the product_name, version and arch. More specifically the number of characters of all the labels (added up) must not exceed 23 characters (methinks). 3. Send whatever the log spit out. Its usually in /srv/pungi/f7/logs/Fedora.x86_64.log

Regards