Source file not found

Hi list:

Been trying to use pungi with the source=yes option and it fails when it begins to look for the source in the repos.
1. I tried updating my distro
2. I installed a clean f7
3. I have changed yum repos more than once.

But still pungi fails when looking for sources.
I believe the issue is in "pypungi/gather.py" in the downloadSRPMs function. I'm now looking at the yum code to see if it has something to do.

Is anybody else experiencing this.
am I missing something.

Regards.

--