bodhi and security updates/updates-testing

Hi,

I created a new update which was a security relevant update and was
marked as such. bodhi offered me the possibility to push into testing
or stable. I think the push into stable was offered only because it
was maerked a security sensitive, so updates-testing could be
shortcutted. I also know that the default policy was for security
updates to bypass updates-testing entirely.

Still, the system offered my to go testing or stable, and I chose
testing. The update later was simply saying that a request was made to
move it, but not whereto. A while later the package made it into
stable.

I'm not saying to change the policy, just noting a discrepancy in
the application's workflow. Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net