Re: Integrating deltarpm creation

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, Jeremy Katz wrote:

What do people think?  Entirely crazy?  Just a little bit crazy?  Has
holes big enough to drive a truck through?

We discussed this on the Red Hat Network team, like, 4 years ago. Our conclusion was that it was too crazy. I still regret that decision.

Get deltarpm started, and when it breaks (and it will, horribly) fix it. We've needed it for a very long time.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager