Extend verbosity to the scripts and apps that pungi uses

Joel Andres Granados jgranado at redhat.com
Fri May 4 16:17:57 UTC 2007

hi list:

The idea is to allow, via a command line argument, the redirection of
the output of the applications and scripts that pungi calls to the
stdout of pungi.  In this way the user sees all that is happening.
including the things that output of the stuff that pungi calls.  I
havent tested this extensively and I'm just wondering what you guys
think of the idea.
diffs attached.

Cheers.