A few Pungi questions

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Nov 22 20:23:46 UTC 2007

>> * Where can I find documentation on the "special" Kickstart options
>> that Pungi understands, are there any others than "repo"?
>
>Jeroen answered the other questions for me.
>
>"repo" isn't a "special" kickstart option.  It's used by anaconda to
>access additional repositories during install.  The only "special"
>thing that pungi uses is a partition type of "iso" to indicate how
>large you want your isos to be.

Thanks! Is there any documentation on the Kickstart format?
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f8/en_US/sn-automating-installation.html
is very brief. More specifically, I wonder:

* Why and when was %end introduced?

* Is it still required that %packages is at the end of the KS file?

* Why is "mouse" not allowed any longer?

Best regards,
---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB		http://www.cendio.se