[patch 1/4] Remove Python 2.5 usage

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Sat Sep 1 18:54:16 UTC 2007

Hi Jesse,

> Curious what you're attempting to do with pungi on a < python2.5
> platform...  I'm certainly not thinking about backwards compat when
> developing future versions of pungi to compose future versions of
> Fedora...

	Basically, I'm just using gather to compose a number of yum repos
together ... it seems to work fine on RHEL5 with this patch for older
pykickstart:

  http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/code/pungi-old-pkickstart.patch

	I'm not suggesting this is something you should worry about ... I just
sent the patch since it's not exactly an important feature for pungi to
rely on.

Cheers,
Mark.