no kernel in pungi image

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed Feb 20 16:16:10 UTC 2008

Note: I'm not sure which list this belongs on - maybe anaconda-devel?

I'm using pungi to build a distribution.
If I build using anaconda-11.4.0.28, I get a good working build.
If I use anaconda-11.4.0.36+ (from git 2008-02-19, just after 11.4.0.36),
the result has no kernel package :-(  I can see that it got scanned, but
for some reason wasn't in the list of packages that yum installed.

Can anyone give me a clue as to why?

The logs from these builds, as well as the kickstart file, are
at available from my website (too big for this list)
   http://www.mlbassoc.com/pungi-failures/AM_Fedora-min.ks
   http://www.mlbassoc.com/pungi-failures/ppc-anaconda-11.4.0.28.log
   http://www.mlbassoc.com/pungi-failures/ppc-anaconda-11.4.0.36.log

Thanks