help with pungi error: no attribute 'F8_Bootloader'

Doug Chapman doug.chapman at hp.com
Thu Jan 17 16:48:00 UTC 2008

Anybody know what this means?  This is from pungi on my ia64 rawhide
build.  I didn't see anything too odd in the log file before it hit this
error.  Since this is all quite experimental I am not sure if this is
something I have set up wrong or possibly I have tripped over an anacona
regression?

Pungi.Pungi.INFO:
Running /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder /tmp/test/8.1/ia64/os ia64
Packages
Pungi.Pungi.ERROR: Got an error from /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder
Pungi.Pungi.ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder", line 45, in <module>
    from yuminstall import YumSorter
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/yuminstall.py", line 42, in <module>
    from backend import AnacondaBackend
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/backend.py", line 31, in <module>
    import kickstart
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/kickstart.py", line 149, in <module>
    class Bootloader(commands.bootloader.F8_Bootloader):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'F8_Bootloader'

Here are the key rpms that I have installed:

pungi-1.2.6-1.fc9
anaconda-11.4.0.21-1
anaconda-runtime-11.4.0.21-1
yum-3.2.8-2.fc9