New upstream release of Koji (and a refresh of Fedora builders?)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 02:11:41 UTC 2008

I'd like to do a new upstream release of koji soon, to take advantage
of createrepo improvements and to have a release with some of the
bugfixes that I've found since our refresh to RHEL5/new mock.  The
builders are locally patched for the bugfixes but I'd rather have them
in a package.  Any objections to doing a release next week and
scheduling an evening to roll out upgrades?  A small outage will be
needed on the hub, and then the builders can have a rolling outage.
There are no significant changes that would require much coordination.

--
Jesse Keating