possible koji logo

Using the unicode character as a base, I drew a set of paths in the gimp and painted along them using one of the calligraphy brushes. I turned on the 'jitter' option on the paintbrush tool to give it a more natural look.

This png shows this path tracing side-by-side with the unicode character at the same scale.
    http://people.redhat.com/mikem/software/koji-icon-path.png
If you want the gimp file with the path data, it is here:
    http://people.redhat.com/mikem/software/koji-icon-path.xcf.bz2

Having the paths enables us to scale the icon very well and make variations more easily.

Anyway, I think it might need a few tweaks, but overall I think I like it. What do folks think?