koji.build: Session expired

Paul B Schroeder paul.schroeder at bluecoat.com
Thu May 8 16:02:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 11:08 -0400, Mike McLean wrote:
> Paul B Schroeder wrote:
> >> If this is already the case, you may just need to specify topdir in
> >> kojira's config or make a symlink.
> >
> > I'm running all of this on one system for now.  So it's not an issue
> > yet.
>
> So does /mnt/koji/repos not exist?
I created it without much thought of who should own it (or where topdir
should be for our environment).  That's what led to the question below.

> > I've made "apache" the owner of /mnt/koji and everything below it so I
> > could import packages.  But that doesn't feel right though.  I suppose I
> > could/should run the web server as kojibuilder?
>
> I usually just use the apache user.
A short blurb on this might be worth a mention in the HOWTOs...  I'll
likely do all of this again once I sort things out here.  If I have
time, I'll see what I can contribute to the HOWTO.

Thanks...Paul...