Re: Koji probes

Andreas Thienemann wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Doug Ledford wrote:

So, I guess it's nice to know that koji is important enough that people
are writing probes to try and ferret out information, but on the other
hand, people are writing probes for it to try and ferret out
information...

This looks more like automated probing for everything with the word passwd in it...

Seen these for years at other systems, not much to worry about.

Copy that. I've seen the same on various webservers here....

-of