Pungi kickstart packages - stage2 deps vs instaled pkgs

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Sep 3 09:42:04 UTC 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
>> This isn't the case with rawhide pungi.
>
> Great to hear that - sounds like it'll be nice to build small ISOs. Is
> the rawhide Pungi reasonably usable on F9?

I think not, because pungi uses the anaconda-runtime buildinstall script
in /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/buildinstall.

However, if you install anaconda-runtime from rawhide on your Fedora 9
station (which should just work), then pungi from rawhide should be able
to run on the Fedora 9 station. I don't think however it's supported in
any way.

In any case, Revisor can already do what you're looking for on Fedora 9
genuine.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip