Re: Revisor / yum oddity with package conflicts...

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:11 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip kanarip com> wrote:
> Seth Vidal wrote:
>> isn't fedora-logos being pulled in in @core in comps?
>> that's why kickstart is pulling it in, I think.
> Very true, notting has just closed #456882, having removed fedora-logos from
> @core, but that is rawhide only.
>
> In help of Martin, add exclude=fedora-logos to the YUM configuration file
> for the model you are using (probably located in /etc/revisor/conf.d/).

Jeroen, Seth, thanks a ton for the hints. Happy to see that it's
getting smoother for F10, and extra happy that I have a workaround.

Now, on to the 200 more things I got to do to get the school server out...

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions