Revisor (or Anaconda?) spin - unable to install on i586

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:12:01 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> did I forget to reply with a commit code? Sorry!
>
> I did this commit
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=revisor;a=commitdiff;h=c76d857046e931121ab8241a268fd921dfa8960a
>
> to prevent F9 and above to end up with no allarch packages being selected.
> Could you test this and see if it helps?

Works for Jerry and for me. Fantastic - thanks!

Are you planning on updating the F-9 or F-11 packages with it?

I built a package based on the F-9 branch branch of your git repo, and
the version numbers don't like up with the latest rpm on F-9 (2.1.1-5
vs 2.1.1-7), and I think I saw a minor regresion (the ISO is called
Fedora instead of OLPC School Server, .discinfo is correct however) so
I'm pretty sure the RPMs in F-9 don't come from there.

I was hoping to custom-build rpms based on the exact latest F-9 src
plus with this cherry-picked bugfix...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions