kojira repo generation

Thomas Hatch thatch65 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:51:14 UTC 2009

I keep having problems with it telling me the system is locked until I run a
restart, but service kojid status keeps returning the same error

service kojid status
kojid dead but subsys locked

kojid also seems to be dying but the logs yield no real data

I think I have a problem in my configs:

kojid.conf:

[kojid]
; The number of seconds to sleep between tasks
; sleeptime=15

; The maximum number of jobs that kojid will handle at a time
; maxjobs=10

; The minimum amount of free space (in MBs) required for each build root
; minspace=8192

; The directory root where work data can be found from the koji hub
; topdir=/mnt/koji

; The directory root for temporary storage
workdir=/tmp/koji

; The directory root for mock
mockdir=/var/lib/mock

; The user to run as when doing builds
mockuser=kojibuilder

; The vendor to use in rpm headers
; vendor=Koji

; The packager to use in rpm headers
; packager=Koji

; The _host string to use in mock
; mockhost=koji-linux-gnu

; The URL for the xmlrpc server
server=http://sunlight.pp.bcinfra.net/kojihub

user=koji.bcinfra.net

; The URL for the packages tree
pkgurl=http://sunlight.pp.bcinfra.net/pkg/packages

; A space-separated list of hostname:repository[:use_common] tuples that
kojid is authorized to checkout from (no quotes).
; Wildcards (as supported by fnmatch) are allowed.
; If use_common is specified and is one of "false", "no", or "0" (without
quotes), then kojid will not attempt to checkout
; a common/ dir when checking out sources from the source control system.
Otherwise, it will attempt to checkout a common/
; dir, and will raise an exception if it cannot.
;allowed_scms=scm.example.com:/cvs/example git.example.org:/example
svn.example.org:/users/*:no

; The mail host to use for sending email notifications
smtphost=sunlight.pp.bcinfra.net

; The From address used when sending email notifications
from_addr=Koji Build System <koji at koji.bcinfra.net>

;configuration for SSL athentication

;client certificate
cert = /etc/pki/koji/kojibuilder1.pem

;certificate of the CA that issued the client certificate
ca = /etc/pki/koji/koji_ca_cert.crt

;certificate of the CA that issued the HTTP server certificate
serverca = /etc/pki/koji/koji_ca_cert.crt