kojira repo generation

Thomas Hatch thatch65 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:06:04 UTC 2009

Does the CN component in the .pem need to be a fqdn?

And the CN is koji (I thought it needed to be the auth user)

Right now I am under the impression that the user in kojid.conf needs to be
a fqdn and that the CN in the .pem file needs to match, is this correct?

# /usr/sbin/kojid --force-lock --verbose --fg

2009-02-26 11:01:51,706 [INFO] {4098} koji.build:66 Starting up
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 2730, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 67, in main
    tm = TaskManager()
  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 530, in __init__
    self.host_id = session.host.getID()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/koji/__init__.py", line 1133, in
__call__
    return self.__func(self.__name,args,opts)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/koji/__init__.py", line 1378, in
_callMethod
    raise err
koji.AuthError: No host specified