Koji: ServerOffline

Jitesh Shah jiteshs at marvell.com
Thu Jan 22 14:30:57 UTC 2009

Hi!
It finally worked!!! Rejoice!

So, while stracing httpd, as suggested by Oliver, I realised that koji
was _NOT_ using localhost to connect to psql because the DBHost
parameter in the koji configuration had been tampered with and changed
to something else. And obviously the request was then denied.

Anyway, Thanks to all of you and specially Oliver for pointing me in the
right direction!

Jitesh