pungi recent bug

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Sat Jul 18 22:46:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
> On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 21:35 +0100, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying http://sergiomb.no-ip.org/pungi/confs/buildiso-f11.sh
> > with pungi-2.0.16-1.fc11 don't obey to less like:
> > -wormux-0.8.2-5.fc11.i586
> >
> > I saw on changelog:
> > 2.0.14-1 - Fix package excludes in kickstart files
>
> Pungi treats the -foo entries much like kickstart does now, in that it
> won't actively /select/ that package, but the package could still be
> brought in due to dependencies.  Check your pungi logs to see when/where
> wormux is being brought in.

Well , when I pungi fedora11 with updates, many packages appears
duplicated on dir Packages, and this is the root of the problem.
For example, now, when I updated with latest updates, the dir packages
contains:

plplot-5.9.2-4.fc11.i586
plplot-5.9.4-1.fc11.i586
plplot-devel-5.9.2-4.fc11.i586
plplot-devel-5.9.4-1.fc11.i586
plplot-libs-5.9.2-4.fc11.i586
plplot-libs-5.9.4-1.fc11.i586
qmf-0.5.752600-5.fc11.i586
qmf-0.5.790661-1.fc11.i586
qpidc-0.5.752600-5.fc11.i586
qpidc-0.5.790661-1.fc11.i586

The updated and the original (from fedora11 release), to workaround this
issues , I put -plplot-5.9.2-4.fc11.i586 on .ks, which btw stops to work
in latest pungi.
I don't think that the old version 5.9.2-4 is need it any more.
So who I build a repo without duplicated ? that my goal.

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.